For those who have registered already for the Conference Saline Futures or will attend the Farmer cafés, with the form below you can book your excursions for 12 and 13 September 2019.
There are five excursions:
- Texel early 12 september (departure Leeuwarden 8:00, return Harlingen 16:30, Leeuwarden 17:00)
- Texel late 12 september (departure Leeuwarden 12 september 11:00, return Leeuwarden 19:30)
- Terschelling 12 and 13 september (departure Leeuwarden 12 september 16:00, return Leeuwarden 13 september 20:00)
- Emden 12 september (departure Leeuwarden 12 september 9:00, return Leeuwarden 18:00)
- Emden 13 september (departure Leeuwarden 13 september 9:00, return Leeuwarden 18:00)
More detailed information about the excursions can be found here. Combination options are limited due to departure times and dates:
- the Terschelling excursion  can be combined only with the early Texel excursion 
- both Texel excursions  and  can be combined with the Emden excursion  on Friday
The Terschelling excursion is a wonderful trip on a traditional sailing boat across the Waddensea, including a "Captain's Dinner" and an overnight stay on board to experience this UNESCO World Heritage site and its unique flora and fauna at its best. Therefore an additional payment of 100 € is required. Lunch and a ticket for a bycicle, a ferry ticket back to Harlingen and a train ticket back to Leeuwarden. You must pay this 100 euro's in advance to be assured of a place on the boat. We will send you a payment link to make the payment. After receiving your payment, the booking is final.
The excursions to Texel and Emden include bus transfer and a lunch on site. These excursions are free of charge, but not without obligation. If you cannot appear, please send a cancellation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a week in advance. Otherwise we would be forced to charge you additional costs incurred.